PRIVATE GOLDEN CIRCLE TOUR
- See the magnificent Gullfoss waterfall in all its glory
- Visit Þingvellir, where the Icelandic Parliament Alþing (Althing) was from 10th to 18th century
- See Geysir and his little brothers and sisters erupting
- See inside a volcanic crater
- Experience Icelandic nature and the classic sights with a local guide
- Visit Friðheimar tomato farm
- Price and vehicle for 1-6 guests:Set price of 155,000 ISK - Either a Mercedes V-class or Ford Transit.
- Price and vehicle for 7-19 guests:Set price of 195,000 ISK - a modified 19-seater Mercedes Sprinter
- Duration:The tour is approximately 9 hours - can be tailored to your group
- Pickup information:Pickup time between 08:00 and 10:00 - both timing and location can be tailored to your group and is included in the price
On this tour you get everything you would expect from the classic Golden Circle tour. You get to visit the 3 classic sights of Icelandic sight-seeing, Gullfoss, Geysir and Þingvellir (Gold waterfall, Geysir and Thingvellir National Park). You will also be able to visit Kerið, the volcanic crater, Friðheimar Tomatoe farm and the Secret Lagoon.
Why I think you'll love this tour! 🧡
The Golden Circle is the KING of all Icelandic tours. It includes everything you want on a sight-seeing tour. Not only do you get to see the classics as mentioned in the description but you can tailor it to your groups desires, visiting more places than typically on the Golden Circle.
Getting to see the majestic and powerfall Gullfoss waterfall, the world famous Geysir (from which the word geysir is derived), Þingvellir (Thingvellir National Park) where we had our parliament from the year 930, Alþing, until 1800, when it was moved to Reykjavík. The democracy of Iceland was established at Þingvellir in 1944. The place is brimming with history and on top of that, it literally marks the rift between the North-American tectonic plate and the Eurasian one - you can even swim between the two if you like!
Whether you like history, nature, sight-seeing, relaxing or eating, you will find something to your liking on this tour!
This was the most amazing private tour and was just perfect for myself, my husband and our twin 11 year old boys who would have no doubt been bored on a normal guided tour with others. Julian was the most amazing guide, and not only was his knowledge about Iceland second to none, but he really went out of his way to give not only ourselves, but the boys a day to really remember!! Nothing was too much trouble, we could stay as little or as long as we wanted in locations, and he took us where ever we wanted to go, suggesting other activities along the way that we were not expecting to see or do! From geysirs to gullfoss, artic horses to an ice cream parlour, Julian really went above and beyond what we were expecting and the boys loved his energy which no doubt matched theirs - snowball fights included!! Thank you so much once again and we will no doubt start planning our next trip with you guys soon!!! Thanks again for a super day!!! ☺️
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question not listed above?