REYKJAVIK BEER TOUR
- Have a New Icelandic Friend Show You All The Best of our Local Beer Scene!
- Meet New Friends and Fellow Beer Enthusiasts
- Visit 3-4 of our Favourite Beer Venues in Reykjavik
- Taste Over 7 Amazing & Carefully Chosen Icelandic Beers!
- Try our most traditional schnapps, Black death or Brennivín in Icelandic.
- Starting Time:6:00pm
- Duration:3 hours
- What's included:7+ Icelandic Beers & an unforgettable evening with new friends in Reykjavik
- Good to know:Of course we always offer alternative options for non beer drinkers!
- Meeting location:Harpa Concert Hall (Downtown Reykjavik). We will send you a personal email with all the details for our tour when we receive your booking!
Join the Reykjavik Beer tour to have an fun night out in Reykjavik! Visit our favourite local bars in town, have 7+ Icelandic craft beers, meet new friends and learn about our bizarre local beer history.
WHY I THINK YOU WILL LOVE THIS TOUR!
There are 3 main reasons why I feel every traveler should experience this tour. To begin with, Iceland is known to have some of the best beer in the world - and on this tour you'll get to experience our absolute best picks that we think you'll love!
The beer history in Iceland is also quite unique, funny and strange (Did you know that beer was illegal in Iceland until 1989?) We'll go over our entertaining beer history while enjoying some great local craft beers!
Lastly, I feel this is the best way to meet other fun travelers and a local guide while visiting fantastic bars that you'll most likely not find on your own! In short, if you want a fun night out and to enjoying incredible beer with new friends - then this tour was made for you!"
After a 5 day driving around the South Ring Road we came back to Reykjavik and since the Northern Lights weren't going to happen we did a last minute booking of the Beer Tour that was happening that night. We had Anna as tour guide along with a small group of 5 and it was OUR BEST NIGHT IN REYKJAVIK. Anna has a lot of background/history of beer and it was a great time. We felt we made great friends with everyone on the tour at the very first venue.
And what a tour it is! You don't get just small tastings, you get BEER and a lot of it! Good local beer with back stories from our amazing guide, Alexandra. She was an enthusiastic and knowledgeable proponent of Icelandic beer and it's history. She quickly transformed a group of strangers into a group of friends making the evening even more enjoyable. Thanks Alexandra!
We had an amazing time with our guide Karen, she had a lot of interesting stories and kept us laughing while also teaching us about Icelandic beer culture. We went to 3 bars, we never would have found on our own and had a lot of beer. If you’re looking for a laid back fun night in Reykjavik with beer in the menu, the Reykjavik Beer Tour is the ONLY choice!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question not listed above?