The Iceland Pub Crawl
Do you want to experience the legendary Reykjavik nightlife like the locals?
In the 3 hour Reykjavik Bar Crawl you will crawl from one bar to another with a friendly local nightlife guide by your side and experience the absolute best of what Reykjavik’s nightlife has to offer through unique cocktails, premium Icelandic beer, the infamous Black death and so much more! Whether you are travelling by yourself, with friends, colleagues or a bachelor group – The Reykjavik Bar Crawl is the perfect way to explore the awesome nightlife scene in Reykjavik!
If you’re in for a night of entertainment, new friends and unique drinks – then you should definitely sign up for the Reykjavik Bar Crawl!
Price per person: 14.900 ISK
- Professional nightlife guide & a tour around Reykjavik
- Three unique cocktails
- Premium Icelandic beer
- Brennivín/black death snaps
- Fermented shark and Icelandic dry fish
- Hot dog at the famous hot dog stand (+ Icelandic water)
- VIP in front of line entry at Reykjavík’s biggest nightclub
Things to know:
- Everything is included in the tour
- Total Bar-Hopping time is approximately 3-4 hours
- Dress code: Dress smart but keep in mind that the Icelandic weather can be unpredictable
- Minimum age is 20 years
- Small groups will be merged for a minimum of 3 guests or the tour will be rescheduled
- The Bar Crawl ends at our last venue while we encourage guests to stay for the night
Book My Reykjavik Bar Crawl Here
Dates tend to get fully booked rather early. Please book in advance
when possible to secure your spot for the fun night ahead!