TWIN-PEAK ATV TOUR IN REYKJAVIK
- 2 hours of fun out on the ATV Mountain Trails
- Beautiful mountain & scenery views
- Exploring incredible Icelandic nature in the most exciting way possible
- Located only 15 minutes from downtown Reykjavik
- Duration:2hr on the ATV (3-3,5hrs total with pick-up and drop-off)
- Everything Included:Overalls, helmets, balaclavas, gloves
- Safe & Fun Tour:No previous ATV riding experience required
- Optional:Pickup & return transfer from your Reykjavík Hotel or bus stop, (please check if your hotel is listed to a bus stop)
Icelandic nature, sightseeing and adrenaline, all in one. If you want to experience the untouched Icelandic nature in the funnest ways possible, ATV quad biking around the Icelandic countryside is perfect!
My boyfriend and I did this excursion today and it was fantastic. It was the first sunny day of our trip and we chose the best day. We rode through a frosty / snowy landscape, took a breather by a frozen lake and made our way up a mountain to be greeted by the most spectacular views of Reykjavík! Hanna was our tour leader who was patient and friendly ensuring everyone in the group was keeping up and staying safe!
Highly recommend this fun tour. The guides Hanna & B were super friendly and really helpful. The one hour tour was a good adventure with beautiful views- fun for beginners but not too boring for those wanting a little more excitement. Thank you, Safari, for helping us have a fun time visiting Reykjavík!
The guides were brilliant. Do not be put off by the price, it is an excursion worth every penny. We have ridden quads before but you don’t have to be experienced as they gauge how experienced you are in a few minutes. The weather wasn’t great for us but it didn’t matter, this was the best excursion of our trip.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question not listed above?