Reykjavik Food & Drink Adventure
- Visit 5 different locations and experience Iceland through food and drink!
- Visit a fine dining restaurant, a gastro pub, the oldest restaurant in Reykjavik and more unique local hangouts!
- Walk around the central area of Reykjavik as a local, with a local!
- Get to know Iceland through our cuisine and drinks!
- Meet new friends, likeminded foodies and adventurers from all over the world.
- Availability / Starting time:The tour starts at 16:30 every Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
- Tour Duration:Approx. 3,5 hours
- What's included:All food and drinks are included.
- Allergies & Dietary restrictions:We accommodate most dietary restrictions such as gluten intolerance, vegetarians & most allergies!
- Meeting location:The meeting location is on Tryggvagata 12, by the big yellow circle art in front of the EXETER hotel.
- Minimum participants:Please note that this tour has a minimum requirement of 4 participants.
The Reykjavik Food & Drinks tour is a fantastic way to get to know the city, our culture and cuisine.
Why I think this is the tour for you!
For the past 8 years, we at Wake Up Reykjavík have been operating the famous Reykjavík Food Walk. A great way to get to know our city, culture and cuisine, through a fun local guide. In those 8 years, popularity has grown and we are now the #1 rated food tour in the world on TripAdvisor.
We have been itching to add more departures and decided to create a new tour built on the same great tour we've been working on for years. That is this tour!
The concept is very similar, you go to 5 different restaurants, ranging from street food, fine-dining to cozy local places to try some great Icelandic cuisine. On top of that, on this tour you will also get drinks included at every stop.
Make sure to show up, not only hungry, but also thirsty for this tour. We will guarantee that you won't be leaving hungry or thirsty!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question not listed above?