NORTHERN LIGHTS TOUR
- Northern Lights
- Small Group Experience
- Going off the Beaten Path
- Homemade hot chocolate made from real Icelandic chocolate
- Pastries from the famous bakery Brauð&Co
- Free Wi-Fi & Wool blankets to keep warm
- Please Note: A decision whether we run the tour or not is made every day before 18:00
- We will send a link with photos from the tour
- Tour start time:21:00 or 22:00 depending on which month you book.
- Pick-up start time:30 minutes before departure.
- Duration:The tour is between 3-5 hours in total.
- Availability:From August 16th - May 3rd
- Don't see Northern Lights? :No problem! We offer you as many retries as you need as long as there is availability!
The Northern Lights are an incredible natural phenomenon and we definitely understand why this is on the top of the to-do list for so many of our guests. For the highest possible chance of experiencing the aurora, it can be a fantastic idea to do a guided tour, as you will be led by a local Northern Lights expert into the night.
WHY I THINK YOU WILL LOVE THIS TOUR! 🧡
If you've made your way all the way to Iceland - then I believe it's a MUST for you to experience the magical Northern Lights.
But finding the Northern Lights can be tricky, which is why I recommend all travelers and friends on their way to Iceland to book this tour. Since you'll have a northern lights expert monitoring the forecast and will take you to the spot each particular night which has the highest chance of seeing the breathtaking Northern Lights in all their glory - a truly once in a lifetime experience.
Aurora is always a game of chance but our guide Arni may have made them come out by sheer willpower. He was super optimistic and kept going until we saw them, which was amazing. Just when everyone truly lost hope we got to see them. Arni made sure we all got enough time to see them, even if it made the trip go past its usual time window. This tour was awesome (the hot choc was also a great treat while we waited).
Had an amazing time on the tour ! Ragnar made the whole trip special! He was so passionate , knowledgeable, and enthusiastic telling all us all the amazing insights about Iceland and each location (#madonna). The whole day was so fun and was one of the highlights of my time in Iceland! He did a great job making our whole group feel included. I hope to do a tour again with this company soon. Ragnar thank you again ! You are amazing! :)
Great tour for value. Northern lights are partially luck and boy did we get lucky!!! Our guide was awesome, hot chocolate and the cinnamon buns the cherry on top.
Tour was great. We were lucky to see the lights on the first day. Daniel was great your guide. Funny stories and great photography. On top of it, had amazing hot chocolate in -15 degrees with cinnamon buns. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who wanna see the lights and get great pics.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question not listed above?