SOUTH COAST AND GLACIER HIKE
- Glacier Hike on Sólheimajökull glacier
- Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Gljúfrabúi waterfall
- Skógarfoss waterfall
- Reynisfjara black sand beach
- Small group experience
- Free wifi & wool blankets to keep warm
- Availability:Tour departs every day!
- Minimum age:10 years
- Transfers included:Pick up and drop off anywhere in Reykjavik area
- Pick up time:8:00-8:30am
- Duration:11-12 hours. Full day of fun!
- Equipment included:All the necessary safety equipment for glacier hike included. Hiking boots are not included so we recommend bringing good shoes for the glacier hike (minimum size EU 36 / US 5,5 / UK 3,5).
Do you want to explore all the best of Iceland in only one day? Then come on & explore with us, hike on the beautiful Sólheimajökull glacier & explore two of the most magnificent waterfalls in Iceland in the same tour! This adventure of a lifetime includes pickup from Reykjavik.
We had an amazing experience. The South Coast is a natural treasure chest of gushing waterfalls, shrinking glaciers, sleeping volcanoes and pounding ocean. Our guide was great, very knowledgeable and made us feel safe at all times. It was incredible to see and walk on the glacier and we’d recommend this trip to everyone. Unforgettable!
I had such a great experience. The sites were amazing and all a must see. The tour guide Julian was awesome. Great company to tour with. I also did their northern lights tour the night before and it was amazing.
We are spending two weeks in Iceland and have booked several tours. These guys stands out as the very best - small, clean, comfortable vans, small groups, and great guides. Julian was the best - engaging, perfect English, knowledgeable, and made the day very interesting and entertaining. We did the Glacier hike & Waterfalls with him on August 7th and wish we had booked other trips with this company and this guide. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question not listed above?