WONDERS OF SNÆFELLSNES
- Small Group Experience
- Snaefellsjokull Glacier (Center of the Earth)
- Kirkjufell Mountain & it’s Waterfalls
- Spectacular rock formations & cliffs
- Black Beach at Djúpalónssandur
- Berserkjahraun Lava Field
- Lunch at the Horse Farm
- Seal Colony at Ytri-Tunga and much more!
- Duration:11 hours (full day of fun!)
- Price adults:27,990 ISK per person
- Price Children:19,990 ISK per child
- Pick up and drop off location:From downtown Reykjavik (choose your pick up spot while booking tour)
- Departure time and pickup from February 1st - November 30th:Pick up starts at 08:30 and departure at 09:00!
- Departure time and pickup December 1st - January 31st:Pickup starts at 08:00 and departure at 08:30
Are you ready for a 10 hour power-day where you will see glaciers, volcanoes, lava fields, waterfalls, black and golden beaches, caves and have lunch at an Icelandic horse farm!?
This was a day to perfection. Our tour guide Asdis was amazing! She is not only passionate about her country but very dedicated to her job. I have been on tours with other companies but this one was the best by far. Asdis really tried her best to maximize our experience. It's rare to find someone as dedicated as her, we were lucky to have her for the day! Highly recommended!
This was my husband's favorite tour. Arna our guide was amazing. She was personal and knew everything about the penisula! So many stops and you can't believe you were there that long! Truly, it was amazing food and the hospitality was great!
The guide was super nice and professional. We had a great weather, all the landscapes were magical. The atmosphere was great. Fantastic experience! I highly recommend the tour!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question not listed above?