WONDERS OF SNÆFELLSNES
- Snaefellsjokull Glacier (Center of the Earth)
- Kirkjufell Mountain & it’s Waterfalls
- Spectacular rock formations & cliffs
- Black Beach at Djúpalónssandur
- Saxholl crater
- Lunch (included) at Hraun Veitingahús
- Snæfellsjökull glacier and much more!
- Availability:Everyday. All year!
- Price adults:22.900 ISK per person
- Price Children:50% off (ages 3-12)
- Duration:11 hours (full day of fun!)
- Group size:Small Group Experience
- Pick up and drop off:From anywhere in Reykjavik area
- Pick up time::30 minutes before tour (8:30-9:00)
Are you ready for a 10 hour power-day where you will see glaciers, volcanoes, lava fields, waterfalls, black and golden beaches, caves and more?
This was a day to perfection. Our tour guide Asdis was amazing! She is not only passionate about her country but very dedicated to her job. I have been on tours with other companies but this one was the best by far. Asdis really tried her best to maximize our experience at the west including the home cooking experience. It's rare to find someone as dedicated as her, we were lucky to have her for the day! Highly recommended!
This was my husband's favorite tour. Arna our guide was amazing. She was personal and knew everything about the penisula! So many stops and you can't believe you were there that long! The best part was the home cooked meal at the end. Truly, it was amazing food and the hospitality was great!
The guide was super nice and professional. We had a great weather, all the landscapes were magical. The atmosphere was great. A tour ended with a local dinner on a horse farm. We got to feed the horses and had the chance to taste Icelandic food and meet an Icelandic family. Dinner was served in a form of a buffet, we were all sitting around one table, great vibe! Great experience! I highly recommend the tour!
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend you dress according to weather. A hat and gloves are always a good idea for all tours, along with comfortable shoes. Don't forget your camera!
Yes! On this tour, we'll stop at a brilliant little restaurant called Hraun veitingarhús where we'll enjoy lunch (included in the price.)
To ensure a personal and fun small group experience, the group size on this tour never exceeds 16 people and is often quite less!
Yes, you can brag to your friends in real time on Instagram with the free WiFi included in all vehicles!