GOLDEN CIRCLE & SNOWMOBILING PEARL TOUR
- Super Jeep & Small Group Experience
- Gullfoss Waterfall
- Thingvellir National Park
- Geysir Erupting Geothermal Area
- Langjökull Glacier
- 1hr Snowmobile Adventure Tour on the Glacier
- Availability:Every day, all year round!
- Duration:10 hours
- Pick-up time:08:30-09:00
- Remember to bring:Warm outdoor clothing. Good hiking shoes are also highly recommended.
Explore unforgettable natural wonders in a Super Jeep on the most popular route in Iceland, topped off with a thrilling snowmobile ride on Langjökull glacier.
In one day you will discover the most unique gems of Icelandic nature, from powerful waterfalls, erupting Geysir’s, beautiful national parks and vast glaciers.
WHY I THINK YOU WILL LOVE THIS TOUR! 🧡
I believe anyone visiting Iceland should experience two things: Incredible sightseeing & adventure.
That's what this tour is all about: Seeing some of the most incredible scenery spots that Iceland has to offer, followed by a fun and exciting ride on a huge glacier!
This is truly a once in a lifetime experience that everyone should experience at least once!
Book this tour and get ready for the adventure of a lifetime!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full Refund / Cancellation PolicyIf there are any changes to your trip to Iceland, it's always possible to either put your booking on hold (bookings never expire) or reschedule to your new travel dates. We also offer full refunds if you cancel your booking with more than 24 hours prior to your tour :) All bookings cancelled within 24 hours of the tour departure are not refundable.
- Is there an age limit for this tour?The age limit for snowmobile tours is 6 years old, maximum one child per person. The age limit to operate a snowmobile is 17 years old, and a fully valid driver’s license is needed as well. Children and those who don’t hold a driver’s license are welcome to ride as passengers.
- Is the Snowmobile / Golden Circle tour available during Summer?Yes! We are open every day of the year and offer snowmobile tours year-round. The landscape and surroundings will differ between seasons but we always have snow and a seriously good time!
- What do I need to bring with me for this tour?You are welcome to bring snacks as this is a 10-hour tour. But you can also buy food and drinks at Geysir Cantina or Gullfoss Cafe. Please bring a waterproof jacket and pants, head wear and gloves. Good outdoor hiking shoes are recommended.
Is your question not listed above?