SMALL GROUP GOLDEN CIRCLE
- Explore the most unique & incredible gems of Icelandic nature - all in one day
- Gullfoss (Golden Waterfall)
- Thingvellir National Park
- Geysir Erupting Geothermal area
- Kerið Volcanic Crater
- Friðheimar Icelandic Tomato Farm
- Duration:8-9 hours (Full Day of Fun!)
- Price Adults:17,990 ISK per person
- Price Children:13,990 ISK (ages 2-15)
- Departures:Daily, all year round
- Tour start time:9:00am
- Pick Up Start Time:Arrives between 8.30-9:00am. Please be ready at 8:30 :)
The Golden Circle route in Iceland is the absolute best ‘see it all, do it all’ highlight tour of Icelandic nature from Reykjavik. In only a few hours you will discover the most unique gems of Icelandic nature, from powerful waterfalls, erupting geothermal areas to beautiful national parks.
Why I think you'll love this tour! 🧡
If you're looking for an unforgettable Icelandic adventure, look no further than this small group, 5-star rated Golden Circle tour.
With expert guides, you'll explore some of Iceland's most stunning natural wonders, including the famous Geysir hot spring, the magnificent Gullfoss waterfall, and the awe-inspiring Thingvellir National Park. Along the way, you'll learn about Iceland's unique geology, history, and culture, and enjoy the comfort and convenience of a small group tour.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to experience the best of Iceland's Golden Circle – book your tour today!
What can I say? It was fantastic the whole way through. We were picked up on time, the minibus was comfortable, our guide was fun and informative. She didn't just give us facts, she told us interesting stories about Icelandic culture.. In one day, we saw a volcano, a waterfall, a geyser and a national park. What a fun day! Loved this tour so much that we booked on to the south coast tour the day after.
Fascinating 8 hour tour of several beautiful Icelandic sights. This tour is a small group tour of no more than about 19 people. Some other tours have buses carrying 40 - 50 people. There were frequent stops, so you’re only driving for about 45 minutes at most between stops. Plenty of time provided to explore at each stop. Our guide was Baldwin, the best tour guide during our time in Iceland. He explained each sight we visited, and welcomed questions from the group. The experience was great. In the winter, dress warmly. Warm water-proof foot wear is a big plus. In winter, do not try to drive this tour route on your own. Go with a highly rated tour company for safety reasons
The Golden Circle Day Tour was a great experience! Berglind was a very funny, knowledgeable and enthusiastic -but very safe and smooth- driver and tour guide. She showered us with interesting stories about the politics, history, and geology of the island.. But best of all were the stories of her and the people's life on the island. My trip to the island would not have been the same without this experience. Looking for a tour? Look no further!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full Refund / Cancellation PolicyIf there are any changes to your trip to Iceland, it's always possible to either put your booking on hold (bookings never expire) or reschedule to your new travel dates. We also offer full refunds if you cancel your booking with more than 24 hours prior to your tour :)
- How many travellers are in each Golden Circle tour?The South Coast tour offers a personal and small group experience aboard a 19-seater minibus. Each tour accommodates a maximum of 19 guests, though the actual number of participants may be lower.
- I can't find my hotel on the pickup list?No worries at all! Simply send us the name of your hotel/airbnb location via email (either through the contact form on our website or directly at [email protected]) and we'll get back to you right away with the best possible pick up choice for you :)
- Does this tour still work during winter with limited daylight?During the winter months in Iceland, we experience shorter daylight hours. However, this tour is remarkably well-timed. You'll depart from the city in the dark, reach the attractions just as daylight begins, and start your journey back to Reykjavik as dusk approaches.
- Do we stop for lunch on the tour?During tour we visit Friðheimar Tomato Farm where guess are able to enjoy lunch. Lunch or refreshments are not included in the tour price and you are of course more than welcome to bring snacks/food with you :)
- Are there bathrooms stops during the tour?Yes! There are several restroom stops while being on the Golden Circle tour 😊
- What should I wear for my Golden Circle tour?Iceland can get a bit chilly, especially during our winter season. So we recommend wearing warm outdoor clothing, to fully enjoy the experience without getting cold 😊
- Do you have free WiFi in your vehicles?Yes, you can brag to your friends in real time on Instagram with the free WiFi included in all vehicles!
- What type of vehicle is used for this tour?The vehicle for this experience is a comfortable Mercedes-Benz Sprinters CDI 519 with 19 seats and free WI-FI.
- Ok, I'm in. Now what?Fantastic! 🥳 We have a feeling that you'll love our foodie adventure here in Reykjavik. To secure your tickets, you'd simply press the orange 'Book Now / Check Availability' button: Select how many are in your group, choose your dates and fill in the details to complete the booking - super simple! (We recommend booking with as much notice as possible) ❤️
Is your question not listed above?