SMALL GROUP GOLDEN CIRCLE
- Explore the most unique & incredible gems of Icelandic nature - all in one day
- Gullfoss (Golden Waterfall)
- Thingvellir National Park
- Geysir Erupting Geothermal area
- Hveragerdi Earthquake town
- Oxararfoss Waterfall & Kerið Crater Lake
- Visit Cute Icelandic Horses
- Laugavatn Hot Spring Area & Efstidalur Dairy Farm
- Duration:8-9 hours (Full Day of Fun!)
- Price Adults:14.900 ISK per person
- Price Children:50% off (ages 0-13)
- Departures:Daily, all year round
- Pick Up Included:Pick up and drop off included anywhere in Reykjavik area
- Pick Start Time:Arrives between 8.30-9:00 from all accommodations in the capital area
The Golden Circle route in Iceland is the absolute best ‘see it all, do it all’ highlight tour of Icelandic nature from Reykjavik. In only a few hours you will discover the most unique gems of Icelandic nature, from powerful waterfalls, erupting geothermal areas to beautiful national parks.
What can I say? It was fantastic the whole way through. We were picked up on time, the minibus was comfortable, our guide was fun and informative. She didn't just give us facts, she told us interesting stories about Icelandic culture.. In one day, we saw a volcano, a waterfall, a geyser and a national park. What a fun day! Loved this tour so much that we booked on to the south coast tour the day after.
Fascinating 8 hour tour of several beautiful Icelandic sights. This tour is a small group tour of no more than about 16 people. Some other tours have buses carrying 40 - 50 people. There were frequent stops, so you’re only driving for about 45 minutes at most between stops. Plenty of time provided to explore at each stop. Our guide was Baldwin, the best tour guide during our time in Iceland. He explained each sight we visited, and welcomed questions from the group. The experience was great. In the winter, dress warmly. Warm water-proof foot wear is a big plus. In winter, do not try to drive this tour route on your own. Go with a highly rated tour company for safety reasons
The Golden Circle Day Tour was a great experience! Berglind was a very funny, knowledgeable and enthusiastic -but very safe and smooth- driver and tour guide. She showered us with interesting stories about the politics, history, and geology of the island.. But best of all were the stories of her and the people's life on the island. My trip to the island would not have been the same without this experience. Looking for a tour? Look no further!
Frequently Asked Questions
During tour we break for refreshments at a restaurant or café! Lunch or refreshments are not included in the tour price and you are of course more then welcome to bring snacks/food with you :)
Iceland can get a bit chilly, especially during our winter season. So we recommend wearing warm outdoor clothing, to fully enjoy the experience without getting cold :)
Yes, you can brag to your friends in real time on Instagram with the free WiFi included in all vehicles!
To ensure a personal and fun small group experience, the group size on this tour never exceeds 16 people and is often quite less!