PRIVATE NORTHERN LIGHTS TOUR
- A spectacular Northern Lights hunt with an expert
- Going off the beaten path
- Coffee, hot chocolate and kleina, the classic Icelandic pastry!
- Private luxurious Mercedes Sprinter Bus
- Free Wi:Fi and blankets on the bus
- Please Note: A decision whether we run the tour or not is made every day before 18:00
- Availability:From September 1 to April 30
- Duration:Approximately 3-4 hours
- Price and vehicle for 1-6 guests:Set price of 145,000 ISK - Either a Mercedes V-class or Ford Transit.
- Price and vehicle for 7-19 guests:Set price of 190,000 ISK - a modified 19-seater Mercedes Sprinter
The Northern Lights are an incredible natural phenomenon and we definitely understand why this is on the top of the to-do list for so many of our guests. For the highest possible chance of experiencing the aurora, it can be a fantastic idea to do a guided tour, as you will be led by a local Northern Lights expert into the night.
Why I think you will love this tour!
If you are in Iceland at a time when the northern lights shine their brightest - this should be a top priority.
Spotting the northern lights on your own can be a bit difficult, especially if you do not have a car or the means to travel around and out of the capital area. We have a team of experts that monitor the activity, sky and conditions every day and decide whether or not to go, and where to see the best lights. You will then be driven to the best spot with on of the awesome guides.
Not only do you get the fantastic tour with an expert on scouting for the lights, a great modified Mercedes to ride in with hot-cocoa and a blanket if needed while munching on kleina, the typical Icelandic pastry - but also, by doing this tour, you get all of that as a fully-private experience where you get to decide the pace.
What are you waiting for?
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question not listed above?