Reykjavik Cocktail Experience (New!)
- Visit Jungle Cocktail Lounge. The most exciting and exotic cocktail bars in Reykjavik
- Enjoy an Icelandic Beer, Shot of Black Death and 3 seasonal Icelandic cocktails (all included in tour price)
- Meet new friends from all over the world
- Learn about each cocktail, what's in them and how they were made from their creators
- Duration:1,5-2 hours
- Availability :Every Thursday at 4:00pm (tickets must be booked in advance)
- Meeting location:Jungle Cocktail Bar (Austurstræti 9, 101 Reykjavik)
- What's included:3 seasonal cocktails, black death snaps, Icelandic beer & bar snacks!
The Reykjavik Cocktail Experience is a brand new, 2 hour cocktail tasting event that takes place every Thursday in downtown Reykjavik at Jungle Cocktail Bar.
The story behind Jungle Bar is fascinating. Behind the venue are five incredibly talented Icelandic gentleman that each worked at different cocktail lounges and venues around Iceland. At every cocktail competition that took place here in Iceland, one of these five gentleman would win. So in 2019, they decided to team up and create what is known today as the most exciting cocktail lounges in Iceland.
The idea behind this event is to get travellers together for an awesome evening in Reykjavik (the perfect pre-dinner event). You'll enjoy a mixture of exciting seasonal cocktails, Icelandic beer and our traditional spirt, Brennivín (black death).
The cocktails, beer, snaps and beer snacks are all included in the price. All you have to do is show up thirsty and ready for a great time!
Why I think you'll love this cocktail experience!
Iceland is home to some of the most exciting and talanted mixologists in Europe. In this perfect pre-dinner activity, you'll spend the evening with the incredibly talanted team from Jungle Bar - to hear about and enjoy their newest and most exciting cocktails.
If you enjoy having fun, learning new things and delicious cocktails ... then THIS is the event for you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question not listed above?