RIB boat Whale Watching Adventure
- Get as close to the whales and wildlife as possible without disturbing them.
- Our custom made RIB boats are fast and can easily cover a bigger search area than the classic whale watching boats.
- See Reykjavik City and the Harpa Concert Hall from the sea
- Duration:2 hours of fun!
- Small group experience:Only 12 passengers with expert guide & captain
- Availability:From 1 April - 31 October
- Included:We supply warm overalls, gloves, goggles and all necessary safety equipment
Experience the wildlife and nature adventure of a lifetime on this small group - personal whale watching tour. The custom made RIB boats allow you to get closer to the whales and puffins than any boats can offer. On this fun tour the fast, stable and safe boats also allow us to cover more area as we search for the wildlife, thus increasing your chances of spotting whales, dolphins and bird-life.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the cancellation / refund policyIf no whales or dolphins are seen on the tour, we do not refund the tour price, but in stead offer a complimentary ticket valid on our Classic Whale Watching tour. The ticket is valid for 2 years, for returning passengers only and are non-transferrable between tours. If there are any chances to your trip to Iceland, it's always possible to either put your booking on hold (bookings never expire) or reschedule to your new travel dates. We also offer full refunds if you cancel your booking with more than 24 hours prior to your tour :)
- Is there a high and age limit on this Whale Watching Tour?Yes, the minimum height is 145 cm & 10 years old
- What is the meeting location for the Whale Watching / Puffin tour?Whale Safari Ticket Office, Ægisgarður 5, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland.
- Whale Guarantee!Whale Guarantee! If we are unlucky and can't seem to find whales or dolphins on the RIB tour you can try again for free on the Classic Whale Watching on the larger boats either in Reykjavík or in Akureyri.
- What do I need to bring on the tour?Dress appropriately for our northern ocean, so if you have it, bring warm outdoor clothing like a wool or fleece sweater, some warm headgear and gloves. Sturdy shoes are recommended.
Is your question not listed above?