RIB boat Whale Watching Adventure
- Get as close to the whales and wildlife as possible without disturbing them.
- Our custom made RIB boats are fast and can easily cover a bigger search area than the classic whale watching boats.
- See Reykjavik City and the Harpa Concert Hall from the sea
- Duration:2 hours of fun!
- Small group experience:Only 12 passengers with expert guide & captain
- Availability:From 1 April - 31 October
- Included:We supply warm overalls, gloves, goggles and all necessary safety equipment
Experience the wildlife and nature adventure of a lifetime on this small group - personal whale watching tour. The custom made RIB boats allow you to get closer to the whales and puffins than any boats can offer. On this fun tour the fast, stable and safe boats also allow us to cover more area as we search for the wild life, thus increasing your chances of spotting whales, dolphins and bird-life.
This great whale watching tour starts from the Old Harbour of Reykjavík and during the puffin season (early May to the end of August) we also visit the puffins in their natural habitat. Next we head out in search of the whales. There are very few things that will beat the experience of seeing the whales and dolphins as up close as you can at sea level from our RIB boats.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question not listed above?