WHALE WATCHING FROM REYKJAVIK
- See wild Minke Whales, Humpback whales, Dolphins & much more
- An Awesome Guided Boat tour
- A fun educational & Interactive focus
- Free tickets to try again in case of no sightings
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Duration:2,5-3,5 hours
- Availability:All year round
- Meeting location:Elding Ticket Office (Ægisgarður 5, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland)
- Additional information:We recommend warm clothes, good footwear, jacket, and don´t forget your camera!
Sail out for adventure with breathtaking views and the possibility to see wild Minke Whales, Humpback whales, Dolphins & much more, only minutes away from the heart of Reykjavik.
Why I think you'll love this tour!
Iceland is among the best locations in Europe for incredible Whale Watching! This adventure starts by the old harbor in Reykjavik, which is just a few minutes walking from all hotels in downtown Reykjavik - so there is no long, boring drive to get to the starting location.
You'll not only get the chance to see majestic hump back and mink whales - but also dolphins along with breathtaking scenery mountain views.
Very efficient boat and crew, comfortable with a good seated cafe area if you wanted in out of wind! No humpback whales but did see a Minke Whale and dolphins jumping and spinning out of water!! Absolutely fabulous!! Guide narrating was very knowledgable re the whales and made it a worth while trip. Recommended.
We saw loads of whales and we were so lucky to see an humpback whale opening her mouth very closed to our boat!! Unforgettable! The kids are still talking about it and we are all still excited, Amazing!
Good and well organised trip with whale experience the 28th of September. We had the best weather and a good guide. The security on board was good and made us feel safe. One of our highlights on our Iceland trip.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question not listed above?